Electricity and electronic products are an integral part of our life. Now our life is almost incomplete without electricity. Until now, electricity has played an essential role in the development of man. Everywhere we see the vital role of electricity, be it medical, space, transportation, or agriculture. Today we will tell you ten interesting facts about electricity.
10 Interesting Facts About Electricity
- Benjamin Franklin first talked about Electricity in 1775.
- In 1820, French scientist André-MarieAmpère told the world about the relationship between Electricity and magnetism. Because of this, the Electric Current’s SI unit is ampere.
- You may be surprised to hear that Electricity travels at the speed of light. (About 300 300,000 km per second)
- The electrical appliances used in 1980 used four times more Electricity than modern equipment.
- Surprisingly, there are more than eight million electricity strikes every day.
- Geothermal power generates Electricity through the internal heat of the ground.
- You may be surprised that some electrical appliances use energy even after closing. Your laptop is standing on average 20 watts. And the desktop lives in 80 watts. So what is the idea that it would not be better to plug these devices after use?
- ٰIt is surprising that there is a country that uses 23% more force than the US. Iceland is the country that uses 23% more Electricity than the United States.
- Can you imagine the enormous light bulb weight is 8 tons and 14 feet tall? And this giant bulb is installed on the top of the Thomas Edison Memorial Tower in NJ, United States.
Hope you like the exciting information about Electricity. We provide electricity information on this website. We strive to bring to you wherever there is any development related to Electricity. So please keep visiting our website. If you are an Electrical engineering student facing any issue with your technology, you can send us your query; our team will respond quickly.