MPEB Electricity Bill Payment Online is straightforward nowadays because of the latest technology involved in the system. Every Single person has Smartphone and internet connection, and with this small Gadget, you can pay the Madhya Pradesh Electricity Bill Payment online from anywhere in the world. Hence, if you are looking for complete information About MPEB, this article will significantly help you. You will learn Here the MPEB bill payment online process and all details about electricity bill payment in Jabalpur. We will explain the MPEB bill download online Method. So please read the full article carefully hope you will enjoy it.
MPEB Electricity Bill Payment Through Official Website
MPEB give freedom to their customer for MPEB Electricity Bill Payment Online via multiple channels. They can Pay their MPEB electricity bill via Banks, Mobile Wallets, and through MPEB’s official web portal. I recommend the MPEB web portal for your Madhya Pradesh Electricity Bill Payment online because it is the most secure, safe, fast, and reliable Method. Here I will explain to you step by step process. Let’s start,
1. Visit the Most Reliable Payment Source, MPPKVVCL’s Official Website.
2. Select Customer Service.
3. Next Screen, you will see the “view and Pay your LT and HT” customer Service bill.
4. Provide your IVRS Number, Registered Mobile Number, and Email Address.
5. Now, Select your payment gateway option or bill desk option.
6. Check the box “I’m not a robot.”
7. Click on to Proceed Button.
8. Now, pay your exact payable amount.
9. For proof, save and print the MPEB Electricity bill payment receipt.
Pay your MPEB Bill Payment Through UPI Apps.
Pay MPEB Electricity bill payment via Paytm.
Paytm is the best way to pay the MPEB Bill. It’s an online payment and shopping platform. Paytm allows you to recharge your account and make bill payments to significant service providers. Paytm is an excellent option if you want to make an MPEB payment.
1. Visit the Madhya Pradesh electricity bill payment page on the Official App of Paytm.
2. From the List, Choose your electricity board.
3. Now Select your District (Service available for only Poorv Kshetra and Madhya Kshetra)
4. Now provide your CA (Consumer Number). You can view your consumer number on your Old MPEB Electricity Bill copy.
5. Now ‘Proceed’ further
6. If You have any Promo Code, Apply it to proceed with the payment
Google Pay is another app that allows MPMKVVCL bill payment. The app is simple to use, and you can earn cashback, points, and other offers for the MPMKVVCL payments. You can also use Google Pay to make an easy UPI payment toward your MPMKVVCL bill.
HDFC Payzapp is the next UPI app, which isn’t quite as old but is still very new. You also have the option to view your MPCZ bill. This option will allow you to calculate the amount you need to pay for the MPCZ electricity bill. After you have made the payment, download your MP Electricity Bill.
MPPKVVCL Madhya Pradesh Helpline and Customer Care Numbers.
MPCZ: 1800-233-1912MPEZ: 1800-233-1266
MPPKVVCL HELPLINE Number1912 (10 A.M – 6 P.M)
MPPKVVCL Customer Care Toll-Free Number 1800-233-1266
Customer Care (8:30 AM – 07:30 PM) 0755-6720200
MPOnline Office Contact No 0755 6720222
KIOSK-related queries 0755-6644830-832
Website: – URL: – https://www.mponline.gov.in
We can conclude that Madhya Pradesh Electricity Bill payment or MPEB is quite simple and money-saving for online payment users. Hopefully, you find this article helpful; please visit regular www.findebill.com for the latest GAS, Internet, Taxes, and Electricity article. If you are living outside Madhya Pradesh, no worries; for example, if you living in Assam, read this article Assam Electricity Bill Check Online. If you have any questions regarding the MPEB electricity bill payment, feel free to write us. Thank you for reading.