Tamilnadu electricity bill payment online is now possible from anywhere and anytime. You don’t need to go anywhere with your Smartphone and an internet connection, and You can pay your TNEB electricity bill payment online. Like past, you don’t need to visit TNEB Offices. You know, every department is adopting the latest technology in their system. TNEB also upgraded its payment option with the latest payment gateways. Today, I will guide you through the Tamilnadu electricity bill payment process in this blog. I will explain how you can get a duplicate copy of the Tamilnadu electricity bill and how to view the Tamilnadu electricity bill payment online. We will also tell you to register a complaint to TNEB. So, Let’s Start
Pay Tamilnadu Electricity Bill Payment Through the Website
- TNEB online payment login via Tamilnadu web portal for electricity payments. You can pay Tamilnadu Electric bills differently, but the best way to pay TNEB bills payment is via their official website. Here I will straightforwardly guide you all the process. By doing the under-listed process, you can pay your Tamilnadu Electricity bill payment online.
- Step 1: Open your browser and visit the Tamilnadu Electric TNEB official website.
- Step 2: You will see the Login Screen first, enter your registered ID and Password and click on login. The second option is also available. If you are not registered, you can select the swift online transaction service of TNEB, Named “Quick Pay.”
- Step 3: In both conditions, provide your vital information and the payable amount and click “Pay.”
Pay TNEB Electricity Bill Payment via Airtel
The process is here if you are an Airtel consumer and want to pay your Tamilnadu electric bill online via Airtel.
- Open your Browser and Visit the Airtel “Payments Bank website.”
- From the List, Select your state (Tamil Nadu).
- Choose your electricity board.
- Provide your exact Bill Amount.
- Now provide your Airtel Payment Bank Account Details and click login.
- Choose your desired payment option.
- Pay your amount by Debit card, Credit Card, Wallet, etc.
FAQs about the TNEB Bill
Q. How to pay the TNEB Electricity bill online?
A. The TNEB website allows you to pay your bill online.
Q. How do I find the TNEB consumer number?
A. On receiving your TNEB bill, the white meter card will list the TNEB consumer number.
Q. How can I check the status of my TNEB electricity bill online?
A. Click on billing services to visit the official website of TANGEDCO. Click on Bill Status. Enter your service number on the same page and choose your residing area. To check the amount of TNEB, enter the captcha.
Q. How do I change my mobile number to TNEB?
A. Click on the TNEB website to update your mobile number. Select the region code and enter your TNEB Consumer number. You will then receive your last bill payment. Before updating the mobile number, you must also enter the date you paid the bill. Next, enter the mobile number you wish to update. Click on the Submit button.
Q. How do I activate my TNEB account?
A. Visit the official website to activate your TNEB account. On the first page, click on New User Register Here. On the next page, enter your service number and select LT/HT connection. Fill in any details such as name, region, etc.
Some More FAQs About TNEB
Q. How do I add a consumer number to TNEB
A. Go to the official website. Click on Add Consumer Number on the homepage. Fill in your details, such as region and phone number. After adding your consumer number, click on submit.
Q. How can I check TNEB reading information online?
A. Visit the official website for TNEB.
- Choose your region
- Write your CA number.
- Enter your mobile number for treading details.
- The screen will show you your reading details.
Q. How do I change my username in TNEB?
A. After Registration, It is not possible.
Q. What are lt And ht in TNEB?
A. LT stands for low tension and is a low voltage. High tension is a high-voltage line. For bulk power supply, high tension is required.
Q. How do I calculate the TNEB bill?
A. You can easily calculate your bill by visiting the official website for the TNEB bill calculation.
Q. How can I find my TNEB area code?
A. Click on Know Your Region to go to the TNEB home page. Click on the region you wish to visit and then enter the code.
Q. How do I delete my TNEB online account?
A. Click on the customer support option and select “I want to delete an online account.” Click on User Account Delete and submit your request within a few minutes.
Q. How do I create a new user within TNEB?
A. You can download the official application from TNEB. Fill in all required details such as name, password, consumer number, and other login details. Thank you for reading.
Q. How to check TNEB online bill status online?
A. Visit http://www.tnebnet.org and select the “View Bill” option. Provide your TNEB consumer number and click “Submit”. Now here you can check your TNEB online bill status online
Read Also: Assam Electricity Bill Check Online
Tamilnadu Electricity Bill Payment online system is a quick and secure way of bill payment. We guide you through all available bill payment methods provided by TNEB. You can send your queries about the Tamilnadu Electricity Bill, and our team will quickly solve your issues. Thank you for reading. Please share it.